Pool Marketing Site | 12.5.18
Building advertising campaigns on Google Ads hasn’t always been the most user-friendly experience, particularly for those who are not fully familiar with the platform. A recent update, however, has given pool company marketers and business owners of all skill levels the opportunity to easily put together goal-based business campaigns.
Less than a month ago users would jump into the campaign creation process without being able to first specify the goal behind it. This newly introduced workflow has completely changed the process by allowing advertisers to first define the goal behind their campaign, with things like:
- Lead generation
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness and reach
- Product and brand consideration
- App promotion
There’s also an option to create a campaign without having an intended business goal.
How It Works
With a goal selected, Google Ads will then suggest the best campaign types for you from Search, Display and Shopping. From there more ad suggestions will come up, such as:
- Campaign subtypes
- Bidding focus
- Ad extensions
- Ad formats
Why Google Ads Pay Off
With Google having made advertising campaigns easier for everyone to use, there’s no excuse to not be putting them hard to work for your pool and spa company. Here are just some of the reasons why you should be tapping into the power of Google Ads:
- Google owns the world’s largest online display advertising network (comScore). If you want to be seen, this is definitely the place to be.
- Display campaigns on Google reach 80 percent of internet users around the world (Google Benchmarks and Insights). Talk about global reach!
- Seventy percent of mobile users call a business right from Google Search (Expandedramblings.com) and 70 percent take action within an hour (Mediative Labs). This number will likely only continue to increase as mobile search expands.
Google Ads also deliver a nice return on your investment. According to the Google Economic Impact Report, businesses earn $2 USD on average in revenue for every $1 USD spent on AdWords.
Wonder Where Your Pool & Spa Business Stands Online?
Before you start a new marketing campaign, find out how well your website is performing online! Download your free web presence report from Pool Marketing Site today by clicking here.