Postcard Remarketing Services
What happens when a prospect receives an intriguing offer on a postcard, goes online to read more about the deal, gets distracted and never goes back to the business’ site? It used to be they were gone forever, but not anymore. With our Postcard Remarketing Services, we can target ads to those that have visited your site but left before buying anything.
Because it begins online, we can match a web visit to a specific email and physical address. Through tools like Facebook’s Custom Audience and Google’s AdWords Customer Match, we extend your reach while boosting where they land on search results pages.
How Can Postcard Remarketing Service Benefit Your Business?
- Get Access To People When They’re Likely To Buy: You can reach people who’ve interacted with your business when they’re searching and visiting other websites.
- Large-Scale Reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient Pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding.
- Creative Advertising Option: Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign Statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
- Help Customers Find You: Show ads to previous visitors who are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
How Does It Work?
- The Google Remarketing Code is added to your company’s website.
- A prospect comes to the site but leaves before taking the action.
- Google displays specific follow-up advertisements to that prospect reminding them to go back to your website and finish what they started.
- You don’t pay unless the prospect actually clicks the ad.
Who Can Benefit?
Our Postcard Remarketing Services works best for any pool construction, service and retail company owners needing to:
- Expand their marketing efforts
- Add trackable direct mail services