On an annual basis we will review the program based on best practices at the time and make scope adjustments. This ensures we are creating a program for you that is relevant and gives you the best return on your investment.
PLAN – Account Strategy & Web Maintenance
- Account Strategy
- Website Maintenance
POSITION – Lead Generation
- Facebook Advertising
- Advertising/Promotional Campaign Development
- Quarterly Website Consumer Resources
PROMOTE – Social Media & Blogs
- 10 Social Media Posts
- 1 Custom & 1 Evergreen Blog
PROTECT – Reputation Management
- Reputation Management
- Directory Listing Submission and Clean-Up
- Survey Creation and Distribution Through Email to Your Clients – robust surveys are an additional $250 a month
- Review Listing Management
- We Specialize in the Pool & Spa Industry. Our team has created thousands of campaigns that grab customers attention and convert into leads.
- Partner with Industry Manufacturers. Our relationships with industry manufacturers help us to assist with marketing co-op, manufacturers specials and more.
- Reputation Management Services. Customized formal process created to help you repair, promote and protect your online presence
- Social Media Content & Monitoring. Engage your customers with industry specific social posts. Real time monitoring during business hours, next business day if during non-business hours.
- Blogs Written By Industry Experts. We speak your language. No longer will you have to repeatedly explain over and over what you do to convey your message.
- Monthly Meetings & Reporting. We meet with you on a monthly basis and provide Google Analytics reports with a wealth of information, including Facebook Advertising if applicable.
- Utilizing Reputation & Social Monitoring Software. Would cost over $1000 out of pocket if you purchased yourself.
- Website Maintenance. Keep your site up-to-date and secure with the latest WordPress and plugin updates.
Those pool business owners who want a full array of marketing services but don’t have the time to do themselves or don’t want to hire internally.
- 1 year contract