Location-based marketing is incredibly effective in targeting local customers, and not just on their phones. Pool Marketing Site offers Geofencing Location-Based Marketing Services that will attract potential customers in several different ways, expanding your company’s reach and visibility.
With Geofencing, you’re not swinging blindly — you can send targeted content to potential customers in a specific location.
How Can Geofencing Benefit Your Business?
- Target within a specific building or within a custom location with pinpoint accuracy.
- Find potential customers outside of their home based on where they work and shop.
- Target those potential customers who have visited competitor locations.
- Target customers who have recently visited your location with customer loyalty incentives.
- Target those who have visited specific events.
How Does It Work?
- Geofencing targets potential customers by using GPS or RFID technology.
- A virtual fence is created around a physical location.
- When the customer enters the geofenced location, they will see your ads on their mobile.
- Delivering your message to the right people at the right time.
Who Can Benefit?
Geofencing will benefit any pool construction, service, hot tub, or retail company that wants to target potential customers in key strategic locations.
- Google AdWords account
- Facebook Business Ad account
About Small Screen Producer
Small Screen Producer is dedicated to create and optimize your company’s total online presence. As a leading innovator of digital media marketing since 2008, we have the experience to capitalize on your unique strengths to help your business succeed. Our goal is to help you Position, Pursue, Promote, and Protect your business. We offer a complete line of digital marketing solutions to get this done. They include website design, Google Ad services, Facebook and Instagram Ad services ,website lead capture tools and automation, social media marketing, reputation management, technical services, , graphic design, video production and monthly service plans. We take your online marketing and advertising off your to-do list, so you can focus on your core business.
Contact us today to learn more about boosting your company’s revenue through our four pillars of success that will Position, Pursue, Promote, and Protect your business.