Website hacks have recently become a major global headache, and infections are on the rise. This isn’t just a
problem reserved for large, high volume websites anymore – hackers are now targeting everyone, even smaller
websites with low traffic volume.
There are a number of motivations behind why an attacker may target your website – and they can obtain access
in a variety of ways.
When your website has been hacked, an unknown source has infiltrated your server environment and/or
website files. This allows them to obtain sensitive visitor information, spread malware, display spam content, and
redirect traffic to unsavory websites.
The results of a website hack can be devastating:
- Website may be blacklisted by Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other authorities
- The hosting provider may disable your website
- Expensive restoration services may be needed to clean up the infection
- Infections may spread to your website visitors
- Your reputation and revenue may be negatively impacted
This service will clean your site of malware but doesn’t prevent future infections. We recommend purchasing our Website Maintenance, Optimization & Protection
- Remove & repair malware infections
- Check integrity of your website
- Remove blacklist warning from your website
- Repair brand reputation issues in search engine results
- Advise you on available updates and post-hack steps
Upon purchase of this product, our team will contact you to arrange for access to your website to begin cleanup.
The cleanup process depends on the nature of the infection.
In order for us to effectively clean your website, we will need at a minimum access to your hosting account through FTP.