If your website has been hacked, and you’re not sure who to turn to, we can help. Our Malware Cleanup offers a quick and thorough solution to get your business back online.
Website hacks have become a major global headache, and you run the risk of being blacklisted by Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines, along with being disabled by your hosting provider and negatively impacting your reputation and revenue. Our Malware Cleanup service will clean your site of malware, but it does not protect against further infections. We recommend purchasing our Website, Maintenance & Optimization Protection Plan.
How Does It Work?
- We start by removing and repairing malware infections.
- Then we check the integrity of your website and remove any blacklist warning.
- We restore your company’s reputation in search engine results.
- Then we advise you on the available updates and post-hack steps.
*The extent of the cleanup process depends on the nature of the infection.
Who Can Benefit?
- Businesses that have been hacked.
- Access to your hosting provider through FTP