Through our On Location Video Production services, we provide the most efficient, cost-effective way to create high-quality videos for your business. Your live On Location Video Production includes personal attention through pre-production services like, scripting, storyboarding, video shoot coordination and the shoot itself, which can include unlimited customizations. The possibilities are endless.
Some customizations for your On Location Video Production can include:
- One or Two Camera Video Shoots
- Aerial Drone Footage
- Underwater Footage
- Beautifully Lit Interviews with Professional Audio
- Commercial-Style Steadicam and Slider Shots
We create a large variety of videos for businesses, including:
- Business Profile
- Content Expert
Because our production plan is customized for your unique business, our pre-production and shoot costs vary by project to fit your needs.
- Humanize Your Brand. People like to do business with people they know. Videos allow you to let your customers into your business and show them more about who you are and what you offer.
- Showcase Your Team. Give your employees the recognition they deserve and share their story about their involvement in the company.
- Generate Website Traffic. Video is excellent at quickly grabbing a customer’s attention and maintaining it, generating traffic and converting them into leads.
- Grow Social Media Reach. Social media is a great way to see how your video can expand your reach. You can measure the growth of your blog, YouTube subscribers, retweets, pins and visitors.
Our On Location Video Production services are perfect industry professionals looking to use video throughout the sales funnel in new and engaging ways, specifically:
- Pool builders that want to establish themselves as the industry expert in the area.
- Retail providers that want to educate their customers on products and services.
- Industry professionals that want to showcase happy customers through video.
- Service providers who want their customers to “get to know” their service techs or maintenance staff.
- Industry professionals that want video to use throughout the sales funnel (lead nurturing)